FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:53:57 +0000

On 3/16/12 11:44 AM, "address@hidden"
<address@hidden> wrote:

>Thank you for submitting "LilyPond" organization application to Google
>Summer of Code 2012.
>Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application
>at this time.
>We received many more applications for the program than we are able to
>accommodate,
>and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.
>Best regards,
>  Google Open Source Programs

As you can see, we did not qualify for GSOC this year.

If we are serious about doing this next year, I think we need to develop a
stronger website around GSOC.  As I read the requirements, it appears to
me that to be competitive we need to have a more fully-developed
infrastructure.

If we really want to do this, we should probably start talking about next
year now.

Thanks,

Carl