Re: FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: FW: [LilyPond] Your organization application has been rejected.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:19:24 -0400

On 16/03/2012 4:45 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Carl Sorensen<address@hidden>  wrote:
On 3/16/12 11:44 AM, "address@hidden"
<address@hidden>  wrote:

Thank you for submitting "LilyPond" organization application to Google
Summer of Code 2012.
Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application
at this time.
We received many more applications for the program than we are able to
accommodate,
and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.
Best regards,
  Google Open Source Programs

As you can see, we did not qualify for GSOC this year.

Nooooo!!
:( :( :(
That's all they wrote?  No feedback on our application anywhere?

There should be a possibility to email/chat with them about the application process and how they come to this decision. This would be the best indication for next year.

--
Julien