Re: patch going unpushed

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: patch going unpushed
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:18:26 +1100

Hi Graham,
>>>>> "Graham" == Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:

Graham> We don't really have a frog meister, so nobody is taking
Graham> responsibility for pushing

   I have another patch waiting, that depends on the first.

Is there supposed to be a procedure for casual contributers to follow?
The other open-source projects (QEMU, Linux Kernel, uClinux) I
contribute to set up a Maintainer for each subsystem, and patches are
submitted to that person to get pushed.

I don't really want to get much more involved in LilyPond than I am already
--- I'm involved in two other open source projects (QEMU and Linux
Kernel at present) that take up most of my (little) free time. --- but
if you wanted to give me commit access, I could undertake to maintain
articulate.

Peter C

--
Dr Peter Chubb                                  peter.chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ssrg.nicta.com.au          Software Systems Research Group/NICTA