Texinfo help, please

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Texinfo help, please
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:01:29 +0100

I'm doing a little project to get rid of all the black bars on the right side of the PDF of the NR - these indicate material that is too wide to be properly accommodated on the page. One of the things that causes this is text like:

Fret diagrams for the ukulele are contained in the file
@file{predefined-ukulele-fretboards.ly}.

This produces output as seen in the attached image.

There are a number of examples where texi2pdf clearly does not calculate line width correctly when the @file{} is used. The simplest answer would be to force a line break with @*, but does anyone know an alternative, better way? If I don't get suggestions that work, I'll go ahead and force the line breaks.

--
Phil Holmes