Re: Problem with uploading patch

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Problem with uploading patch
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 23:29:04 +0100

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:17:40AM +0200, Thomas Morley wrote:
> 2012/7/13 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> (...)
> > You can absolutely use different branches with lilydev.  It's only more
> > difficult with lilygit.  If you need help with creating and switching to
> > other branches, please shout.
>
> Is it mentioned in the CG? I didn't found it in the LilyDev-chapter.
> Would be great if you could point me to the relevant CG-part.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/git-for-the-impatient

Yes, it's a shame that our best instructions are hidden inside
"starting with git" -> "git for the impatient".  It's not where I
would start looking!  But it would take a while to fix all of
chapter 3, so we're stumbling onwards with the status quo.