Re: Adds support for cross-staff-stems (issue 6344092)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Adds support for cross-staff-stems (issue 6344092)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 01:39:02 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/7001/input/regression/cross-staff-stems.ly
File input/regression/cross-staff-stems.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/7001/input/regression/cross-staff-stems.ly#newcode2
input/regression/cross-staff-stems.ly:2:
Sorry, I was unclear.  I meant to ask for your new snippet to be a
regtest in *addition* to a snippet, not as a replacement.  We do not
expect users to look at regtests, so it's important to discuss this
functionality in a snippet or the docs.

In addition, the regtest should still have a texidoc header (like other
regtests) -- I meant to only ask you to remove the lsrtags and doctitle
from the regtest version of the snippet.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/