Re: Adds support for cross-staff-stems (issue 6344092)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Adds support for cross-staff-stems (issue 6344092)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:57:46 +0000

LGTM.

Scheme-only patches are nice, because we don't have to book Linux to try
them out.

I would not hesitate to put this in before 2.16, because it is adds
capability without changing anything existing.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/12002/Documentation/snippets/new/cross-staff-stems.ly
File Documentation/snippets/new/cross-staff-stems.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/12002/Documentation/snippets/new/cross-staff-stems.ly#newcode17
Documentation/snippets/new/cross-staff-stems.ly:17:
The demonstration is rather repetitive, and as a regression test the
odd-looking output made me think something was wrong.  I suggest

{
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff {
      <b d'>4 r d'16\> e'8. g8 r\!
    }
   \new Staff {
     \clef bass
      \voiceOne
      \autoBeamOff
      \crossStaff { <e g>4 e, g16 a8. c8} d
    }

}

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/12002/ly/music-functions-init.ly
File ly/music-functions-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/diff/12002/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode230
ly/music-functions-init.ly:230: (grob-interpret-markup grob
(format-compound-time args)))
You should probably leave the indent in place.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6344092/