Re: GOP-PROP 2-1: LilyPond is part of GNU

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 2-1: LilyPond is part of GNU
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:19:59 +0200

2012/7/16 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>> 14.1 - don't say "open source"
>> problem with German translation.  Who is its maintainer (didn't found
>> in CG) - Till Paala?  I don't see his address in my address book.
>> Reinhold, could you do this maybe (i see you did some translations)?
>> If nobody does this, i'll use Google Translate and my vestigial German
>> skillz to fix it mysself.
>
> That's the problem of the translation meister -- either to send
> the problem to the appropriate person, fix it himself, or to
> disable the translation if there's no easy way to fix it.
>
> I've heard from a senior gnu person that this doesn't need to hold
> back the stable/2.16 release as long as we're actively trying to
> fix it.

I will try. Just to be sure: googling for

  site:lilypond.org/doc/v2.15 "open source"

which is what our search box produces, gives some other results. I'm
assuming that is just the first result what bothers us, namely the
German main entry web page.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com