Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy email

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy email
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:56:53 +0200

Il giorno mar, 17/07/2012 alle 22.13 +0200, David Kastrup ha scritto:
> It is not quite clear to me how the bug went through my tests, and why
> Patchy does not complain (apparently make doc does not compile the "new"
> snippets ?!?).

Not every change to every source file is checked by Patchy. In this case
Documentation/snippets/new is not used in "make doc";
Documentation/snippets/new/README refers to the section of the CG where
it tells to run makelsr.py in order to get the snippets in new/ to be
built by "make doc", but I'm not sure it has been continuously well
supported, I'm looking at this.

John