Re: Syntax change proposal:

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Syntax change proposal:
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:56:10 +0200

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> The key point is being able to employ user-definable functions in a wide
> variety of situations.  We currently have the situation that
> [...]

Whoah, that was one hell of an explanation.  I think i understood it
(at least most parts) and i support the change.

What about trimming it (read: turning into a sales pitch ;-P), adding
"any objections?" at the end and sending it to -user?
Graham is right that we better ask before we change.

cheers,
Janek