Re: Set indent based on instrument name (issue 6457049)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Set indent based on instrument name (issue 6457049)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:47:54 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:41 PM

> One slight quibble: if a user explicitly sets indent=1\cm, then I
> think it's fair to let the instrument name go off the left-hand
> side of the page.

I agree.  This probably means making the default for indent
(and short-indent) to be call-backs so they are overridden
if the user explicitly sets indent ( and .. ).  That's assuming
call-backs can be made to work for these variables.  I
don't know if this is true or not, but I don't see why not.

Trevor