Please review: brain surgery on the build system, first stage

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Please review: brain surgery on the build system, first stage
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 00:52:07 +0200

Il giorno sab, 04/08/2012 alle 00.39 +0200, John Mandereau ha scritto:
> I kindly ask a review of
> the four commits on top of master that are in dev/jmandereau branch on
> Savannah git repo.

Sorry, I forgot to attach the patches, but better is telling how to get
them from Git: first do

<clean so "git status" says "working directory clean">
git checkout master
git pull

then follow the instructions already given, and when it says:
> Cd to $LILYPOND_GIT, apply patch (or checkout dev/jmandereau), then do

apply the changes with

git checkout origin/dev/jmandereau

then go again with the rest of the instructions.

Best,
John