Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 09:20:57 +0000

On 2012/08/04 08:27:10, dak wrote:

But again: the real issue to me seems that we are
hiding a long chapter inside of a subsubsec already.

I agree.  But to fix that would require rewriting pretty
well the whole of chapter 1 of the NR.  I'm not going to
do that.  Let's just fix this simple issue and move on,
please.  It's not ideal, but it's the best course available
to us.

And please stop sneering.

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/6452072/