Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 09:33:33 +0000

On 2012/08/04 09:20:57, Trevor Daniels wrote:
On 2012/08/04 08:27:10, dak wrote:

> But again: the real issue to me seems that we are
> hiding a long chapter inside of a subsubsec already.

I agree.  But to fix that would require rewriting pretty
well the whole of chapter 1 of the NR.  I'm not going to
do that.  Let's just fix this simple issue and move on,
please.  It's not ideal, but it's the best course available
to us.

I don't see that ignoring even the proposal to use a combination of
structuring commands with explicit markup is "the best course
available".

And please stop sneering.

I would have called it "reviewing".  Since I don't assume that you ask
me to stop reviewing altogether, it would help if you pointed out what
parts of the review you consider "sneering".  I don't have the
communication skills required for telling the difference.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6452072/