Re: successful GUB build on my LilyDev (2.6)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: successful GUB build on my LilyDev (2.6)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:46:05 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "James" <address@hidden>; "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Developmet Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:40 PM

Phil Holmes writes:

> Yep.  10.04 32 bit - I couldn't get it running on 64 bit, so I'm using
> a VM with a 32 bit OS - in fact, it's a lilydev machine.

And "it" is GUB here?

Note that at Waltrop, Graham and I have built lilypond 2.17 GUB releases
on 12.04 and John has built everything up to lilypond on Fedora17.

Have a look at Graham's waltrop branch, it contains a number of fixes
and will see more soon [until we switch back to master, of course].

Jan

Yes - "it" is Gub. I might try getting it working on 64 bit once I've bedded down regularly running it in the VM.

--
Phil Holmes