Re: successful GUB build on my LilyDev (2.6)

From: James
Subject: Re: successful GUB build on my LilyDev (2.6)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:53:05 +0100

Hello,

On 28 August 2012 20:41, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 01:24:09PM +0100, James wrote:
>> I have been trying to see about cutting a new LilyDev (2.7) on 12.04 -
>> the limitation being whatever remastersys backup is supported on -
>> when I last looked it was not on 12:10.
>
> I should say so, since 12:10 is still two months in the future!

I have to say I don't really follow the release cycle, so I guess it
was 12.04 I meant, not 12.10 - remastersys was not 'available' on at
least when I looked.

There may be other tools but remastersys is really easy and I think
(@janek or was it @Pavel?) that the live CD asking for a
login/password might be simply solved - I've been trying to find out
what that is about and have some links to the forums that sort of
explains it - I haven't had much chance to read it in detail.

james