Re: [GLISS] basics

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [GLISS] basics
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:03:03 +0200

Il 23/09/2012 15:08, Thomas Morley ha scritto:
So I thought it might be an idea to start threads on national
lists/forums about it and after same time (a week?) collect and list
the complains, ideas, proposals.
The advantage would be to reach a larger amount of users. And, not the
least advantage, not to annoy David with any half-baked user-thought
during that week.:)

I started with the german LilyPond-Forum:
http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=1213.0

What do you think about getting more basic informations this way?

Eluze, Federico, Francisco would you like to join this and post sth
similar on your national lists?

Hi Harm

there's not a lilypond-it list yet, because italian users seem to be few at the moment. I've counted about 10 italians subscribed to lilypond-user so far and I think that most of them would subscribe to the lilypond-language list if really interested in joining the discussion.

--
Federico