Re: GOP2-5 - ly language discussions

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: GOP2-5 - ly language discussions
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 01:22:28 +0200

Hi friends,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:27 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>> David, the past month of emails from you have *already* been full
>> of disparaging comments.  I'm suggesting that it's ok for you to
>> continue acting in the same manner as long as it is restricted to
>> formal proposals.
>
> I suggest that it is not ok for me to make sarcastic and disparaging
> comments.  So please take three mails of mine from the past month that
> contain sarcastic and disparaging comments, and we'll go through them
> and see in which manner their content should have been expressed in a
> non-sarcastic and non-disparaging way.

This is a very good idea, David.
Graham, i don't feel particularly suited for choosing emails to
discuss (as i've become somewhat immune to David's sarcastic and
disparaging comments), but i can help if you want.  And i will
certainly be glad to help with discussing in which manner their
content should have been expressed in a non-sarcastic and
non-disparaging way.
Also, i can point out sarcastic and disparaging comments in any future
emails, if you want me to.

best wishes,
Janek