Re: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition c

From: dak
Subject: Re: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes (issue 7404046)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:01:50 +0000

Hope I interpreted Trevor's comment correctly.  The roposed "new" order
did not occur to me since it violates causation: the (now) first change
is dependent on the second one.  However, that is on an implementation
level and probably not interesting to the user.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7404046/diff/1/Documentation/changes.tely
File Documentation/changes.tely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7404046/diff/1/Documentation/changes.tely#newcode83
Documentation/changes.tely:83: would have been the other way round.
This and the previous change