Re: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition c

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes (issue 7404046)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:02:41 +0000

On 2013/02/25 00:01:50, dak wrote:
Hope I interpreted Trevor's comment correctly.

Not quite, but it is hardly a point worth labouring
over.  Changes are listed with the most recent at the
top, and 'previously' means 'earlier in time', so it
ought to refer to items lower in the list.  Perhaps
it would be better to use a term than has no connotation
of time, like 'above' or 'below'.  I don't mind in which
order the two items appear, as long as the direction of
the reference corresponds.

Whether changed or not, LGTM.

Apologies for nitpicking,
Trevor