Re: Regtest 2.17.13

From: James
Subject: Re: Regtest 2.17.13
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:17:22 +0000

Hello,

On 25 February 2013 12:00, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> I've run my pixel comparator on 2.17.13 versus 2.17.12 (note - the
> output shows this as 2.17.11 since the windows exe contained the wrong
> version number).  Output is at
>
> http://philholmes.net/lilypond/regtestresults/2.17.13/
>
> As might be supposed, most of the differences are connecting bar
> lines.

Good grief.  Yes.  A real pity that our default regtest comparisons
blanked those out.

Well it could always be a case of me missing that assuming I did the check. Although I have been known to miss the odd change (see Werner's dot issue) I thought i would have spotted that change.

It's part of the reason though that if I do see reg tests appear that aren't just strings or cell diffs, that I zip and upload the test-results for others to look at.

Do you know when the before and after would have been between the two as I could re-run a test patchy perhaps by reverting master and staging on my local server and then just explicitly testing the patch that might have changed this.

james