custom Lily developer needed

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: custom Lily developer needed
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:22:00 -0500

Hello all!

I've just secured over a year's worth of (big) commissions, and I'm in
negotiations with several companies for new productions of two of my musicals.
Long story short: I want (read: "need!") a lot of my Lily-code frustrations
fixed in the next short while, so I don't spend countless unnecessary hours
tweaking and workaround-ing.

If anyone is willing to commit to some [relatively] serious coding over the
next year or so, I will put aside some [relatively] serious funds to pay for my
pet fixes. I believe all of these "custom" functionalities will benefit the
wider community, so I expect they will make it back into the main codebase
quickly.

Feel free to contact me privately, or respond on-list.

Thanks,
Kieren.