Re: Point and Click does not work on Windows

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Point and Click does not work on Windows
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:06:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:08 PM

ArnoldTheresius <address@hidden> writes:
Who will (and can off course) initiate the modification to the
installer and the lilypond-invoke-editor script?

The latter question seems of the make-or-break variety, indeed.

The strict answer is "anyone with push access to Graham's github account". That includes me and Julien and probably others. To modify the installer requires NSIS experience. I've essentially none of that, although I think I was the last person to mess with it. If either Arnold or Eluze can create a patch, I'd be happy to test it once my rush of college work is over (end of May).

--
Phil Holmes