Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:56:09 +0000 (UTC)

Janek Warchoł <janek.lilypond <at> gmail.com> writes:

> As for the patches themselves, are you using Git?  It would be
> slightly more convenient for us if you sent us "Git-formatted" patches
> (i.e. patches representing complete git commits), or uploaded them for
> review as described here
> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-
patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review

Janek, this looks like a good opportunity for you to demonstrate
the Lilypond node at github.

This is a sequence of commits where the changes do not affect
regression tests, because `make check` does not check the MIDI output,
so having the automatic patchy script is less helpful here.

I managed the previous set of patches from Heikki using Reitveld
  https://codereview.appspot.com/6428075
but I will be away next week so if you help thinks will move faster.