Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:04:41 +0200

2013/9/21 Heikki Tauriainen <address@hidden>:
> Quoting Janek Warcho? <address@hidden>:
>
>> As for the patches themselves, are you using Git?  It would be
>> slightly more convenient for us if you sent us "Git-formatted" patches
>> (i.e. patches representing complete git commits), [...]
>
> Here are the Git-formatted patches.

thanks, this makes things easier for us.

2013/9/21 Keith OHara <address@hidden>:
> Janek Warchoł <janek.lilypond <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> As for the patches themselves, are you using Git?  It would be
>> slightly more convenient for us if you sent us "Git-formatted" patches
>> (i.e. patches representing complete git commits), or uploaded them for
>> review as described here
>> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-
> patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review
>>

> Janek, this looks like a good opportunity for you to demonstrate
> the Lilypond node at github.

Thanks for this suggestion, Keith, but considering the ongoing heated
discussion i think that it would be a bad idea.  And i wouldn't want
to use somebody else's patch to prove my points - if i were to upload
anything to github, it would be my own patch.

> I managed the previous set of patches from Heikki using Reitveld
>   https://codereview.appspot.com/6428075
> but I will be away next week so if you help thinks will move faster.

Here it is:
http://codereview.appspot.com/13523049
I apologize for the delay.

Janek