Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 19:10:08 +0200

On 24/09/13 18:59, David Kastrup wrote:
How about not worrying about the tools then and just doing your
contribution any old way you prefer to work?  We have procedures in
place for picking up from there.

I can give a detailed response here, but ... it's got a bit heated today. Shall we pick up tomorrow? :-)

Short version: I like working with a project's tools where possible (it's the nice and responsible thing to do), and I don't like the idea of asking someone else to do manual labour in place of my using those tools.