enhancement request - new header field: movement

From: address@hidden
Subject: enhancement request - new header field: movement
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:39:44 +0000 (GMT)

I've been wanting a "movement" field in LilyPond's headers.  I've managed to
make something for myself that is working, more or less, but I'm sure it could
be done much better by someone who actually knows what he's doing.  My idea is
that it should be centered horizontally and be lower on the page than the other
fields.  That is, the last header field before the printed music.  I think
having the font the same as the title or maybe on size smaller would work well.

I think this would be of general utility for others as well.

-David