Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:31:22 +0200

Joseph Rushton Wakeling writes:

>> No doubt about that, but we're not in the situation to fix Windows.
>
> Is the problem Windows, or that many of the GNU dependencies are
> difficult to install on Windows?

The biggest problem as I see it, is illustrated by this very thread.
Talk, talk, talk, complain, find a hypothetical problem that is not
even yours but of a hypothetical contributor, and suggest fixes for
others to implement.

Investment: time of core contributors, return until now: 0 lines
of code.

Please stop it.  Send a patch that fixes something for you, or not.

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl