Re: enhancement request - new header field: movement

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: enhancement request - new header field: movement
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:17:24 +0200

Hi David,

Am 26.09.2013 10:08, schrieb David Kastrup:
Well, there is movement in there, where we'll explore the technical
tools that Savannah might provide us with and see where we might want to
take our infrastructure based on that.  I suppose it's more efficient to
stall discussion until we actually know which options are feasible using
which hosters as I think it desirable to stay close with Savannah where
feasible.
The important thing is: there is movement in the discussion and I really appreciate, that there is a discussion!
But still, I think that we can make a reasonably good case for Savannah
to consider trying new things if that proves desirable.
+1

Best, Jan-Peter