improving our contributing tools and workflow

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: improving our contributing tools and workflow
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:48:31 +0200

Hi all,

after a long discussion i think it's time to gradually move towards
doing things :-)

David is going to talk with Savannah people - that's great!
Other things that are worth looking at are:
- gitorious
- gerrit
- something else i've forgotten?

I'm going to have a short break from LilyPond to regenerate myself (as
the discussion was quite exhausting and time-consuming), and then i'll
go straight to this issue.  I think i'll start by trying gitorious (of
course to make some real testing i will need help from someone else).
I suppose that by this time we'll know how the situation with Savannah
looks like.

In a truly Grahamic spirit, i'm going to focus on this issue and not
participate in anything else on the mailing list until we're done
(with the exception of Tie Crusade which i hope to resurrect).

best,
Janek