Re: Content of "Introduction"->"Our Goal"

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Content of "Introduction"->"Our Goal"
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:35:05 -0500

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am 01.01.2014 18:34, schrieb Phil Holmes:
>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>

+1, speaking as a composer who composes in MuseScore for the
convenience of audio feedback, then transcribes the music by hand into
my LilyPond template to get the output I want.

To the question about what to call it, I think "Our Purpose" is
perhaps what you're wanting. As to what to say,

The result is a program that creates printed music more closely
resembling and following the best traditions of classical music
engraving. This allows composers, transcribers and publishers to
create publication-quality music---beautiful music---without having to
spend as much time fighting the software's default settings.

Carl P.