Re: Content of "Introduction"->"Our Goal"

From: ul
Subject: Re: Content of "Introduction"->"Our Goal"
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:45:49 +0100

Zitat von Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

On Wed, Jan 01, 2014 at 06:03:01PM +0100, Urs Liska wrote:
I see the need to modify the "Our Goal" box on "Introduction", but I
wouldn't want to do that on my own because it would feel like
modifying someone else's tune instead of only adding a figured bass
to it.

I have no objection to any of the changes suggested by you, Phil,
and Carl.

Thanks for the feedback, all.
I'll make a concrete proposal next week.

Urs