Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:46:57 +0100

Am 23.01.2014 23:44, schrieb Paul Morris:
paulwmorris wrote
On 2014/01/18 04:52:51, lemzwerg wrote:
A minor thing: We use two spaces after a full stop in documentation
strings.
(At least it should be like that in general.)

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/54050043/

This second patch set appeared successfully on Rietveld, but it looks like
the automatic test to confirm that it passes make, make check, and make docs
was not triggered:

I think this is because when I submitted the patch using git cl I made a
mistake when entering my password for my google account.  It seems you only
get one chance to get it right.  (I realize you can store it so it is used
automatically, but I'd rather enter it manually for security reasons.)

Yes, I ran into this too.

So how to handle this?  Is there something I can do at this point to get
Patchy to do its thing?  The changes compared to the first patch set are
quite minor and harmless but I understand that the tests should still be run
as part of the process.  (If more changes/patches are necessary after review
then this may be moot...?)

IIUC you can go to the issue at code.google.com and change it from patch-review to patch-new.
(hope that's correct)

Urs