Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)

From: paul
Subject: Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:34:07 -0700

On 2014-01-23 15:50, Trevor Daniels wrote:

Yes.  Go to the issue tracker 3818, click in the box at the bottom
to enter a comment, and set the label Patch-countdown to Patch-new,
and save.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks. However, when I start to enter a comment I don't see any interface for editing labels, just the comment field and a link to attach a file. Should I see a menu or a separate labels field or something? Maybe I do not have sufficient privileges to edit labels? Thanks again, -Paul