Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)

From: paulwmorris
Subject: Re: stencil.scm: add make-path-stencil function (issue 54050043)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:47:20 +0000

On 2014/01/18 04:52:50, lemzwerg wrote:
https://codereview.appspot.com/54050043/diff/1/scm/stencil.scm
File scm/stencil.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/54050043/diff/1/scm/stencil.scm#newcode449
scm/stencil.scm:449: coordinates for the origin point of the path
(used for
closepath and
A minor thing: We use two spaces after a full stop in documentation
strings.
(At least it should be like that in general.)

Ok, will do.  I will wait to see if other changes are needed before
doing another patch.

(Funny, I have always used two spaces until just this past year where at
my job the expectation is now to use one...)

https://codereview.appspot.com/54050043/