Re: Issue 3917: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Issue 3917: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 09:52:40 +0000

I've suggested some style changes to conform
to the rest of the NR.  (We try to avoid referring
to the reader with 'you', and entering LilyPond
code within text, instead leaving the example to
speak for itself.)

Otherwise, LGTM.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/diff/60001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/diff/60001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1754
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1754: aren't printed individually.
They are printed using the
are not

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/diff/60001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1762
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1762: Each sublist represents one
time signature to be printed.
Start a new para here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/diff/60001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1765
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1765: behaviour using @code{\undo
\omit Score.TimeSignature}.
Printing the time signature changes in the following
music may be suppressed:

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/diff/60001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1784
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1784: the first given time
signature, and you are responsible
... time signature, but subsequent time signature
changes must be entered in the music as usual.

https://codereview.appspot.com/97110045/