Re: Issue 3917: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 3917: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:01:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:23 PM

Thanks, I'll update accordingly. Generally speaking, should a modification of this kind trigger a new review cycle or can I update it "privately" and include it when pushing?

I would say it depends how controversial the changes are. If there have been a few helpful comments that it's easy to take account of, I would not go for a further review, but would be careful to assume my pushed patch covers the comments. Where there is debate and discussion, a further review.

--
Phil Holmes