Re: Issue 3918: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Issue 3918: Add \alternatingTimeSignatures (issue 97110045)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

David Kastrup wrote
> "replace" is a bit too generic in my opinion.  I rather like the flair
> of \behold.  \substitute does not seem all that bad either, however.

\behold does have flair, but I think it wouldn't really convey what we'd
want.  (i.e. pointing out what's already there or revealing something hidden
(like James' \et_voila!), rather than making a change.)

Anyway, I thought of another one: \swap

...to stick with four-letter words like \hide and \omit.

Cheers,
-Paul