Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 address@h

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:03:34 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:43 AM

I am not sure this is the best/correct method for the snippets.
Shouldn't you be editing those in ../snippets/new/.. and then using
makelsr.py to 'update' the snippets in the usual way? Else if someone
comes and edits a snippet in new *after* this patch, all your work is
undone as  the 'new' snippet overwrites the original one.

I am always a bit sketchy on the snippets process (when I do get it I
forget to document it more coherently in the CG), but I think this won't
work.

https://codereview.appspot.com/102410043/

I would suggest correcting the links in the Documentation, but not the snippets themselves. The links in the snippets are not really visible (commented out) and, as James says, are over-written with an LSR import.

--
Phil Holmes