Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 by addres

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:48:51 +0000

On 2014/06/14 10:03:46, mail_philholmes.net wrote:
I would suggest correcting the links in the Documentation, but not the

snippets themselves.  The links in the snippets are not really visible

(commented out) and, as James says, are over-written with an LSR
import.

Fair enough.  I reverted the edits within the snippets directory, then
ran makelsr.py, which affected only one file:

Documentation/snippets/defining-an-engraver-in-scheme--ambitus-engraver.ly
All better?

Thanks.
- Mark

https://codereview.appspot.com/102410043/