Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 by addres

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Issue 3951: Fix broken LSR links in docs. (issue 102410043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 22:44:40 +0000

Now that this patch is in the git repo, I decided to import the LSR to
Git, following the instructions in CG 7.4:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/lsr-to-git

However, on the last step (manually checking for unsafe files), it
became abundantly clear that I am *not* the person for that task, and I
wouldn't want to be responsible for some sort of catastrophic security
breach, not to mention the fact that the resulting diff was 5571 lines
long.  At that length, it seems preferable to redirect the output to a
file:

  xargs git diff HEAD < lsr-unsafe.txt > tmp

So... if anyone else wants to take that on, don't let me stop you.  :)

- Mark

https://codereview.appspot.com/102410043/