Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 07:58:40 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2784
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2784: @q{Articulate} script.
On 2014/10/03 07:32:09, J_lowe wrote:
On 2014/10/02 11:19:12, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> Isn't capitalization redundant with @q{}?

Well it's called 'Articulate.ly' and the way it is bandied about in
the forums,
the term 'Articulate script' seems (to me anyway) like a proper noun.
Hence the
capitalization.

It's not called `Articulate.ly' but most emphatically `articulate.ly',
and this difference is quite significant on case-sensitive file systems.

As a file, @file{articulate.ly} should provide the correct formatting
(and should be used consistently).  The Texinfo description of @file
also proposes using it for buffer names (which tend to be files with
missing or added parts) or "name of a node in Info".  So I'd lean
towards "The @file{articulate} script" in order to skirt the proper
name/capitalization issue.  Or just write @file{articulate.ly} every
time, but that seems a bit excessive.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/