Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: ht . lilypond . development
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 16:20:50 +0000

Some comments based on looking through the articulate.ly script code
(after having made similar observations about the accuracy of the
supported/unsupported lists as Trevor Daniels did).

Since the default behavior of articulations is about to change in the
next release (issue 3664), I'm worried that this could make it even more
difficult to describe the behavior of articulate.ly accurately, and
compare its features with the new default behavior.

(My preferred choice would in this case to have in the NR enough details
about both the default behavior and the articulate.ly script's features
so that the differences could be understood without going to the source
code.  I attempt to mention some of the details which I consider
relevant in my comments.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/180001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/180001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#oldcode2890
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2890: @end itemize