Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:29:17 +0000

Thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2784
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2784: @q{Articulate} script.
On 2014/10/03 07:58:40, dak wrote:
On 2014/10/03 07:32:09, J_lowe wrote:
> On 2014/10/02 11:19:12, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> > Isn't capitalization redundant with @q{}?
>
> Well it's called 'Articulate.ly' and the way it is bandied about in
the
forums,
> the term 'Articulate script' seems (to me anyway) like a proper
noun. Hence
the
> capitalization.

It's not called `Articulate.ly' but most emphatically `articulate.ly',
and this
difference is quite significant on case-sensitive file systems.

As a file, @file{articulate.ly} should provide the correct formatting
(and
should be used consistently).  The Texinfo description of @file also
proposes
using it for buffer names (which tend to be files with missing or
added parts)
or "name of a node in Info".  So I'd lean towards "The
@file{articulate} script"
in order to skirt the proper name/capitalization issue.  Or just write
@file{articulate.ly} every time, but that seems a bit excessive.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/