Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc

From: Masamichi HOSODA
Subject: Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 00:19:21 +0900 (JST)

> I changed mingw.org's mingw-runtime to mingw-64 (32-bit).
> Then an error didn't occur and correct test.pdf was generated.
>
> https://github.com/trueroad/gub/tree/binutils-2.24
>
> I may pull request if you request it.
>
> Further, even if the runtime is mingw-w64,
> bad_alloc occurred when optimization was turned on.

For both of bad_alloc prevented and optimization,
I tried the following setting.
Only one file (lily/skyline.cc) optimization is disabled
and all other files optimization is enabled.

https://github.com/trueroad/gub/tree/mingw-optimize-test

Then bad_alloc didn't occur and correct PDF was generated.
However, I used gcc-4.9.3 because gcc-4.8.2 was Segmentation Fault.