Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:25:58 +0100

Masamichi HOSODA <address@hidden> writes:

>> I changed mingw.org's mingw-runtime to mingw-64 (32-bit).
>> Then an error didn't occur and correct test.pdf was generated.
>>
>> https://github.com/trueroad/gub/tree/binutils-2.24
>>
>> I may pull request if you request it.
>>
>> Further, even if the runtime is mingw-w64,
>> bad_alloc occurred when optimization was turned on.
>
> For both of bad_alloc prevented and optimization,
> I tried the following setting.
> Only one file (lily/skyline.cc) optimization is disabled
> and all other files optimization is enabled.

Do you have a backtrace that might give us some more clue about where
lily/skyline.cc has a problem?

I thought that I had at one time proposed something to be changed (as
part of some issue?) order to deal with possible memory corruption, but
a quick look through the log messages does not turn up either a commit
from me or a commit message ringing a bell.