Ready lilypond-mode for packaging for emacs 24 package system, such that

From: peter
Subject: Ready lilypond-mode for packaging for emacs 24 package system, such that lilypond-mode will work wi… (issue 191260043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 01:21:48 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Hi all,

I was hoping to create a lilypond-mode package to load into emacs via
the excellent and popular Melpa package repository. I had done an
initial packaging, however the Melpa maintainer has noted some issues
with the lilypond-mode distributed with lilypond. I've done my best at
trying to address those, and to ready lilypond-mode for said packaging.
Please see this thread for a discussion of those changes:

https://github.com/milkypostman/melpa/pull/2301

Cheers,
Peter

Ready lilypond-mode for packaging for emacs 24 package system, such that
lilypond-mode will work with Melpa.

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/191260043/

Affected files (+159, -125 lines):
  M elisp/lilypond-font-lock.el