Re: Add French-specific note names (issue 239930043 by address@hidden)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Add French-specific note names (issue 239930043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 09:44:52 +0000

On 2015/05/17 08:39:00, dak wrote:
Well, with notenames like "re" it should have been \language
"francais"...  I think we even had this at one time.  No wait, that
was
"espanol".

Yes. "español" is aliased to "espanol", and "français" is now aliased to
"francais" in the same way.

It's actually the few files containing UTF-8 characters which
currently
are messing up our GUILE-2 conversion.  But it's not like we could
make
do without them either.

Yes. I don’t think this patch will make matters worse.

Shouldn't Italian have this also then?

I thought about adding it there as well. Will do.

https://codereview.appspot.com/239930043/