Re: Ekiga chat

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Ekiga chat
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 19:18:48 -0400

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 6:25 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> This means that somewhere in your path, presumably before the sxml->sxml
> transformation we'd need a way to hook in to interface with *other* XML
> formats too.

I think this would just be another sxml->sxml transformation that could be
added later.  So eventually there could be conversion of:

1. the sxml version of the internal LilyPond scheme data structure to/from an
sxml version of MusicXML

2. the sxml version of the internal LilyPond scheme data structure to/from an
sxml version of MEI

And it should be trivial to convert to/from an sxml version of either MEI or
MusicXML to/from XML format.  (MEI is also an XML based format.)

Cheers,
-Paul