Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker for GNU LilyPond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker for GNU LilyPond
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:11:56 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Advisory Committee,

the last few years we used Google Code to host the bugtracker for
LilyPond, the GNU music engraving program.  Google Code was selected
mainly for convenience reasons, since one of the main developers
worked at Google then.  Now Google Code closes, becoming read-only in
about two months, and we have to migrate our bugtracker database as
soon as possible.

This is not a trivial task.  First of all, we have almost 4500 bug
tracker issues, most of them showing images, which is essential for
our development.  Unfortunately, Savannah's current bug tracker lacks
image display, and the people who could fix this are extremely busy
doing other work.  For this reason, we have checked and tested other
bug trackers, and it seems that Allura (https://allura.apache.org/)
has all the features necessary for LilyPond – Allura uses the current
Apache License and is thus compatible with GNU.

We now ask you to provide us a VM so that we can install (and
maintain) Allura by ourselves, not being a burden to the Savannah
people.

  Thanks

    Werner